Thursday, January 5, 2012

I never got to post a project that I did for GCD Studios a month or two ago. It turns out we got the holidays off from designing, so I figured I'd share them with you instead of letting them go to waste.

Here's the inspiration I started with...

It's not my typical bright and cheery scheme, but it just added to my crafty challenge.

Here's what I came up with...



After I laid out all of my patterned papers, I ended up picking a sentiment sticker that I never would have chosen based on the inspiration photo. I think it just works though. It also turns the totally winter card into a love card. No bows, no pink, no glitter... I think I may have just made a man-card for the hubs. How about that! :-)

Supply List:

2 comments:

Estivalia said...

gorgeous card, as always! :) I like the palette you used. And it is indeed very gender-neutral. I don't know how you do it, all my cards ended up screaming GIRLY :p

Jenn Christman said...

Gorgeous!!!