Monday, August 1, 2011

CARDS Magazine - July 2011

Yeah, I can finally share these with you. I gave peeks of a couple of these waaaaay back a few months ago, but now I can finally do the full reveal. Whether you've already seen them in last month's issue of CARDS magazine or not, I still hope you'll enjoy them. The wedding card has to be one of my favorites since it's the sample design for what turned out to be my cousin Chelsea's wedding invitations. Making 150 of them wasn't easy, but she's WAY worth it. I crazy-love her to pieces!


6 comments:

Arlene said...

Congrats on being published! These are beautiful cards...my favorite is the wedding card. Your cousin is lucky to have you do these for her wedding! :)

Jenn Christman said...

They are beautiful! Love love love the wedding card. I think making party invites are tough couldnt imagine doing 150!! YOU ROCK!!

Joanne Gilch said...

Laura, fabulous cards and all three published! You are amazing and just like Jenn said...YOU ROCK!!!

Jenn Christman said...

Hi Laura. Thanks for dropping by and checking out the photos. Go right ahead and "borrow" what ever pictures you'd like.

To take the photo of whatever is on your iPhone screen all you have to do is push the power button on top and the home button on the bottom. ( the round one just below the screen) if you press them at the same time it will snap a picture and then you can find it in you photos. Have fun playing with it!!! I do it all the time.

My username is Jmchristman, I would love to play anytime.

Gina Lideros said...

loving the full reveal, they are all so beautiful!

Kristin K. said...

These are beautiful. Congrats on being published.