Friday, April 29, 2011


It looks like many of the scrapbooking companies are having a mini-release here lately between winter and summer CHA, so I thought I'd share with you what's on my wish list right now.

How about these from Webster's Pages?

I'm crazy for the Sweet Threads collection from Basic Grey, but especially this particular pattern...

FYI:
I super-love any line that comes in a 6x6 pad.


So, of course, that means I have to include this 6x6 pad from My Mind's Eye too...

(Quick! Someone bombard them with emails saying they NEED me on their design team. I'm drooling!!!)

And while you're at it, go ahead and message American Crafts too, because I can't get enough of their rub-ons. Why can't they make more? I need them! I mean, I don't think it's possible for me to make a card without a rub-on or alphabet stickers.
Oh! And what about these mists from Studio Calico? I have a couple mists that I've never used, but the bright colors that they come in sure do make me wanna jump right in.

And last, but not least...
I really think I'm ready to get one of these...


I know some of you have one. What do you think of it? It's such a big investment. Should I do it???

2 comments:

Jenn Christman said...

Anything Basic Grey and I am in heaven! Love everything else too, super cute. Especially liking the buttons, what a clever idea.

I have a circuit and love it! I am working with a friend and my hours are going toward the Silhouette. There are something that it does I wish my circuit did. I am impressed with the things my friend does with hers so that was the big push for me. Can't wait to have enough hours in to have it!

Cute card BTW! Love the flower cutouts you did.

Tarida said...

I have a silhouette machine...and it's wonderful!!! I think you'll make a lot of nice cards using it! It's very easy to use and to make your own designs and you dont'need to spend money for cartridges.
;-)