Friday, February 18, 2011

Six Months

(Can you believe it's been six months since he's arrived? Time has flown by!)

At six months he...

rolls left, right, back, forth, and somehow even directions I can't explain.
loves applesauce, pears, peaches, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, peas, but still not those icky bananas.
loves to splash in the bath tub.
still refuses to bend at the waist.
only wants to stand which wears out my arms.
slept through the night last night!
thinks Max & Lilly are hilarious.
gave Former President Bush a very slobbery handshake on Wednesday.
hates getting into the car seat.
feeds himself a bottle totally unassisted.
turns any piece of paper he can get his hands on into a giant spit ball.
says, "Ahhhhh..." when a spoon gets near his mouth.
still barely fits in 3-6 month clothing, but 6-9 is way too big.
is always drooling.

6 comments:

mamahasspoken said...

And still as cute as a button!

Debber-doo said...

I am in love!

Susan Weinroth said...

oh wow! he's GORGEOUS laura!!!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Oh he is CUTE!!!! <3 :-)

Michelle said...

Drooling or not that is one good looking little fella you gto there. Wishing him good health he is ADORABLE!

Kim H said...

Okay I haven't left yet because I couldn't leave until I commented on this precious little guy! He is so darn cute! I love how you captured the drool... perfect!