Saturday, February 14, 2009

Uploading

I'm still having a heck of a time getting pictures to load. I'm two weeks behind on getting them loaded. I'm still actively taking photos though. Today we had a training experiment in the aid station. We figured it'd be much better if we actually injected our food with condiments instead of dipping them. I have the whole thing in photos, so you won't miss out. I also documented the huge snowfall we just had during the past two days. There was so much that it even went over my boots. I went through half a dozen pairs of socks yesterday. It was quite annoying. Anyway, my sister, Ella, did blog about miss Lilly Belle today, so check that out by clicking HERE. She's fairly new at blogging, so send her a warm blogland hello! My cousin, Chelsea, also has a blog. You can visit her site HERE.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Can't wait for the pictures! :) Thanks for mentioning me too. You're cute.

The Journey said...

Praying for your safe return.

Marine Mom

Cindi said...

keep those dry warm socks coming!! wet feet will make you cold all over. I hope the weather im proves and I can't wait to see more of your photos
:)