Sunday, February 15, 2009

Quiz: What's Your Word?

I'm still having a difficult time uploading over here. The internet is SO unreliable. I've still been surfing other blogs when I can though. I found a few fun quizes that I thought I'd share with you. Post a link in the comments to your quiz results. I'd love to see what everyone else comes up with.
Your Word is "Peace"
You see life as precious, and you wish everyone was safe, happy, and taken care of.
Social justice, human rights, and peace for all nations are all important to you.

While you can't stop war, you try to be as calm and compassionate as possible in your everyday life.
You promote harmony and cooperation. You're always willing to meet someone a little more than halfway.
Oh, and Carla has blog candy! Check it out HERE!

6 comments:

pescbrico said...

Just stopping by to wish you a great day! :)

Judi said...

My word was "Fearless". This cracks me up because I usually don't take a lot of risks! Thanks for sharing the fun quiz! Hope all is well.

Mrs. Fence said...

How funny. Apparently I'm fearless too. Not the word I've have chosen, but there you go. Hope you are having a great day!

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

You & Me...two peas in a pod...My word is Peace also....of course!!!Miss you LOTS!!!!!!!!...wish we could talk!...huggies...d

Wholelottamuse said...

Hey! fun quiz...

http://blogthings.com/whatsyourwordquiz/results/?result=Think

Cindi said...

that was fun. my word is love, though if I picked my own, I would have picked fun!
:)