Thursday, November 20, 2008

Packers & Movers

Wow, the packers and movers just left. They arrived around 0745 this morning, and immediately engulfed my apartment with cardboard boxes in every space available. These aren't your ordinary movers. I didn't have to pack a thing. They do all the work for you. I had five people in my two bedroom apartment popping boxes into form, whipping tape guns over anything in reach, and slinging sheets of newspaper around every little trinket I've accumulated in my four years away from home. I woke up surrounded by all of my things in their normal places this morning only to go to bed hearing even my breath echo off the walls. It's so strange...

1 comment:

Brian said...

I have gone through that process a few times. It is crazy how fast they work. It will be tough but you know you have tons of support back home, especially from me.Take care, and stay strong.