Sunday, August 10, 2008

Van Gogh

I've always loved the Lollipop Shoppe collection from Basic Grey, but I've been hoarding this paper for way too long. I don't think they even make it anymore. Anyhow, as soon as I saw the new Making Memories glittered die cut shapes from the Noteworthy Collection I knew I had to dig it up. I just love all those bright fun colors. I've been on a card kick lately preparing for a craft show, so I decided to make a little altered box. I wanted it to be a place perhaps that a little girl could keep fun little things like notes, jewelry, or other doo-dads. I'm not sure exactly what I'll do with it though.... how about turning it into a coordinating card kit? I do have tons of paper and embellies left, so why not?

1 comment:

Bee's Zen Garden said...

I love that card!♥ Great colors and design. :-)