Friday, August 8, 2008

Cards

Woo! Hoo! The September issue of Cards is finally out! It seemed to take so long for this book to come out. I submitted my card way back in April. (You can catch up on the previous details here and here.) I haven't received my copy of the book yet, so I'm still anxious about seeing my card in print. I really hope it didn't end up on the cutting room floor. The post office can't work fast enough. Someone hurry up, and find a copy to let me know. Ahh! It's killing me!

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

whooooowhoooo.YOU KNOW how PROUD of you I am!!!!....and sooooooo glad you are finally getting recognition of your UBER talents!!!...you are soooo inspirational to me.....I am so blessed to call you my BFF....LB..YOU ROCK!!....ummmmm....whenever you have a chance...I would like my SIGNED COPY!!!....d