Friday, July 18, 2008

Seize the Day

I've been working so much lately, and when I'm not working I'm sleeping as much as possible. I feel like a zombie walking around here these past couple of weeks. Hopefully the end of summer will bring some relief. I'll be headed back up to NYC again on Tuesday, so I'll go yet another week without creating. Of course this happens right when I feel a super creative vibe come over me. I think it's time to clean out my scrap studio too. It's a super mess right now. I'm just not as productive in a messy space. I'll take pictures for you as soon as it's photo-ready though. Until then, here's the card you've already gotten a little peep of. I had one little piece of acetate, so I finally jumped on the bandwagon and made a clear card. The difficult part was finding a way to take a picture of it. I really had fun making this one. It's a little wacky, but so am I.

4 comments:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

I LOVE the cut out paper!!!!...sooo fun!....and I cannot wait for our PLAY DATE!....beeeeeeee safe in NYC....& try not to pick up any strangers this time, girly-girl!....

Estivalia said...

WOW, that card is sooo cool!! I hope you have some time to create before your mojo goes on vacaction, lol. Have fun at NYC! ;)

Anonymous said...

This is a great card!! Glad to see you back in blog-land. Take care!!!

Anonymous said...

I happened to come to your blog from Lea Lawson's blog. I have to say that I simply love this card! The KI lace paper is such a wonderful base for the card, and you did a beautiful job creating it!