Friday, April 11, 2008

Finally Expired

UPDATE: This project has been removed for publication. Look for it in CARDS - September 2008.
My account finally expired on my last dating site. I haven't really used it in quite sometime, but I can't help but feel relieved now that I don't have to shell out any more money on crap that's not really working for me. I did meet a couple of guys who were nice but had no personality. I meet even more guys who were total weirdos though. Remember THIS POST? I was signed up for three sites there at one point. Yeah, I'm pathetic. At least I was committing, right? All my chips were in there for sure. As I promised yesterday...I made another card with more stuff from my Scarlet Lime kit. This card has a ribbon pull tab that slides the inner card in and out of the envelope. I just love interactive cards. They're so much fun. If anyone wants instructions on the construction of this card just let me know, and I'll whip up a tutorial.Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Envelope: Bazzill Basics, Patterned Paper: Making Memories, Ribbon: American Crafts, Flower: Making Memories, Brad: Making Memories, Stamp: Close To My Heart & Stampin' Up!, Chipboard/Stickers: Making Memories, Button: Unknown, Special Tools: Circle Cutter & Window Punch (SU!)

5 comments:

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Beautiful. Love those colors together. :-)
The right person will come along when you least expect it... ;-)

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Loookeeeee at you......POSTING AGAIN!!!....whoooowhoooo....Love this kit group you are in...You are an awesome designer!!

Alex said...

Very pretty card Laura - the colors are fabulous and I love the pull out!! I think you SHOULD do a tutorial, this is a rockin' creation!

You are beautiful, the right person WILL come along when you are not looking for him......*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

I love this card and the one below! I would love to know how you made it!

Estivalia said...

i love the colors of this cards and I'd love to know how you did it, if you can make time to write a tutorial :)