Wednesday, January 16, 2008

You Made My Day!

I just wanted to thank LAURA ROTH for giving me the "You Make My Day Award!" She's a great inspiration and talent, so drop by and check out her blog. And as the rules state, here are my 10 nominations for the "You Make My Day Award!"
  1. Debbie at StudioBeeCreations
  2. Estivalia at Paper Leisure
  3. Lorien at Stamps N More
  4. Stephanie Earls
  5. Melissa at Simply Pink
  6. Sandy at It's a Colourful World
  7. Leslie at Running With Scissors
  8. Alexandra at California Stampin
  9. Jayne at Cardznmore
  10. Melanie at Stamp-A-Doodle-Doo

Award rules: Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on.

7 comments:

Alex said...

You are a sweetie - thanks for thinking of me! I hope things are going a little better for you lately!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Laura Roth said...

You are so welcome! And thank you for the kind words! I hope things have been a little less hectic for you lately...

Stephanie Earls said...

Thanks so much for the award! I've been wondering where you disappeared to. I check your blog almost daily to see if you have found a Mr. Wonderful yet. Our son, James just moved back to SC from California. He is a doll. A former Marine medic, 6'4' and sooo handsome. He's gentle natured like my husband and his voice is deep but soothing. You are too far away, I suppose. Next time he's here, I am pulling your blog up anyway. Who knows! Just from reading your blog, I know you are precious.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Laura! You've been a great blogging friend and I'm so glad to have gotten to "know" you through this venue. Take care and, for Heaven's sake, be happy!!

jayne said...

You're back! I am so glad, thank you for the award it was a big surprise. I wanted to post on my new site but am having problems. Hope things are going better for ya and thanks for Hoops & Yoyo card. Sounds like Stephanie may have something there..... We missed you!

Estivalia said...

thanks for the award! :) I'm replying on my blog right now. Hope you are doing well, please let us know what you're up to even if it's not craft related :)

jayne said...

Hey,
How ya doing? We haven't seen anything and just wanted to say hi, hope you are warmer there than we are here! Hopefully things are going good for you and Lilly, we miss seeing her too!
Take care