Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Veterans Day

Today is such an important day to so many different people. These days it's very unlikely that your life is not personally touched first hand by a Soldier, Airman, Marine, Seaman, or Guardsman. If you're reading this than perhaps I'm that Service Member! It's quite appropriate that this holiday falls so close to Thanksgiving. I know there are many veterans in my life that I'm extremely thankful for. My grandfather retired from the Air Force after 20 years of service. Several of the other firefighters that I know are also retired from various services, and of course I can't forget all of my battle buddies that I work with everyday. Today is for you! Happy Veterans Day!!!

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Thank you for your service to our country....I am blessed to call you my BFF!!!!