Tuesday, September 25, 2007

RAK

I just want to let everyone know that I am still moving into my new studio. Things are beginning to come along more noticeably lately. I credit that to a recent pay day! I'm sure you all know how that feels. Anyhow, I finally got a bit of furniture into my room, so I've also started to unpack some boxes. I found my digital camera cables! Whoohoo! Now I can finally start posting some more photos. I just took this one of an adorable library pocket card sent to me all the way from Chile! She's also an amazing artist! (Yes, I'm very jealous!)

P.S. The Sketch 2 contest is still open for a few more days, and there are still a few more spots open for the card swap. Just scroll down, and post a comment on the corresponding entry to get in on the fun.

UPDATE: Since a few of you are asking, here's what Estivalia said about her card: "actually didn't use any stamping at all on that card! :p It's all that gorgeous Far East paper by DCWV! Both the brown butterfly one and the light blue/pink with small butterflies are from the 8x8 stack. Amazing, isn't it? I love that paper."

5 comments:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

OK...this is cool!...did she give you the names of the stamp sets she used?...Kudos to Estivalia!....and I am behind on my Sketch entry...what else is new....although I AM ahead with my cards for the SWAP!! WHOOWHOO!!

Jules said...

Oh very pretty...yes what set did she use???

Linda McClain said...

Girl, I know all too well about that moving stuff. A year later, I'm still looking for my collection of buttons. It's been so long now that opening a box is a surprise, feels like Christmas. Congratulations on your new studio.

Alex said...

Very very pretty - lucky you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

All the way from Chile! Fabulous! You're very fortunate to have this beauty in hand! So glad to hear you're making progress on your studio. I wouldn't be able to go long without my functioning stamp room.