Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday Funnies

Since I've blamed the new puppy for most of my lack of neglecting my blog, I'll pick a new blame... I'm moving! It's not really far. Less than two miles away, but it's a bigger place and they are much more animal friendly. I have lived here in this apartment for almost three years now. I haven't had too many problems, but the service here isn't great, my neighbors are totally rude and loud, plus the road leading to my apartment has more than doubled in size since my move. It's become a main thorough road with tons of traffic and noise. I finally got a chance this weekend to stop by the scrapbook store as well. I'm loaded up on new goodies to create with. I only hope I can pump out enough to satisfy myself before I have to pack it all away again. Ooo! And before I forget... here's a short little Sunday Funny: A Scrapbooker's Eulogy: Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep but if I should die before I wake, please Lord, let them scrap my funeral great!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new puppy is definitely a great excuse. If I had that cute thing I would be spending all my time playing with her :-)

Estivalia said...

wow, congratulations on the moving! I just hope it doesn't get too topsy-turvy (I just learnt that word! :p) and you can keep us (me! ;) updated on it.

Sarah said...

Good luck with the move chicky and thanks for the birthday wishes xx

Risa said...

Good luck moving into your new apartment and I thought the Sunday Funny was a "hoot"
Take care Laura
Malieta:)

Nikki Bond said...

Congrats on the move...I hope you like your new home. That funny is hysterical! It reminds me of stamp club a few months ago...I drank some water wrong and started a coughing fit and all the ladies could say when I was done was "who gets your stamps if you wouldn't of survived that?!" LOL Some friends!!!!!!!! ROFL