Monday, July 16, 2007

Winter Mini

Winter Mini is HERE!!!! Ooo! I can't wait to play with all of these new stamp sets. I just don't know which one will be my Christmas card yet. It's always so hard to decide. I have to make something that I can re-create at least 50 times without getting sick of it. I've tried making two or three different versions to ease myself of the monotony, but then people want every version. I also have to figure out which stamp set I want. I LOVE them all, so this is the most difficult decision. Then there's the whole planning aspect. I have to figure out how much paper and ribbon and other embellishments I need to order. It makes me feel like I'm planning a military operation. This is a big deal! This new mini catalog has a ton of new stuff besides stamp sets. Wrapping paper!!! How fun is that? It also has some pretty new papers that I can't wait to play with. Oh, and embellishments are in there too: 15/16" satin ribbon, library clips, designer gift cards, elastic cord, and chip board! I don't know about you, but I miss the cord that recently retired. I think this will do as a fine alternate, plus it's stretchy! Be sure and let me know what your favorite new thing is in this mini and what you're planning to do with it. I'll be posting a sketch for my Christmas cards soon.

7 comments:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Hey, LB....like I said before..I am gonna go broke!...We best be "pooling" our resources and PLAY together....We'll trade off weekends with stamp sets!!...cant wait to see your sketches! You ROCK!

Estivalia said...

I loved the Merry & Bright set for cute card and the Stem Silhouettes set, for more elegant ones or something. But Merry & Bright goes on the top, I can't resist cuteness :p

I also loved the gift wrapping paper (the striped and the dotted ones best (: ). I guess this could be a good year to star making cards, again but I'm also sensing I'll be broke xD

Michele Kovack said...

I haven't gotten mine yet...."sniff, sniff..."

Risa said...

I feel like a kid in the candy store, everything that SU has to offer lately is just "fab" and I a I want it all! Oh well...I can dream can't I (lol) Have a nice day Laura:)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know! Gosh, I'm still trying to satisfy myself with the July catalog and now we have the mini in the offing. How can I ever cope?

Valorie Wibbens said...

Holy Cow! Where have I been! I didn't know it was coming out already! Love your blog, by the way...you've also been Rockin Girl tagged!

Rita said...

Wow! Thanks for the peek into the Mini. Eveything looks great & can't wait to order...have to go make my wish list...bye

Rita